Maintenance operations of photovoltaic parks (maintenance)
The purpose of the maintenance services of photovoltaic parks is to maintain optimum performance to ensure the maximum productivity of photovoltaic plants, so that the customer obtains a substantial profit.
The constant maintenance of the PV plant guarantees efficient operation and prevents any technical problems. To ensure the promised efficiency, maintenance of the installation is
Made in accordance with pre-established execution services, to track, measure and evaluate each stage, according to the system project.
MABEC Trading handles all the activities necessary for the award of Green certificates, the company is responsible for registering to “Register of beneficiaries of green certificates and Issued by the green certificates” – MABEC Trading handles the entire process of obtaining the Green certificate, the company is responsible for the registration to the “Register of beneficiaries of green certificates and Issued green certificates ‘’; It also transmits to the OTS full documentation for the amount of energy that the GC receives and eventually will draft a monthly report on all information about the quantities of energy, products and placed in the energy network Electric.
In relation to OPCOM, MABEC will have the responsibility to follow all the steps and actions of accreditation on the Green Certificate Market (PCV), on the next day Market (dam), and will report to the client all the updates in the “Register of participants at the market Green certificates “(RPPCV).
Step 1 – Checking components
Routine maintenance is performed on all major branches of the system based on the installed components and specified technical parameters:
• Structure of support and fastening (proper control and attachment of the joints, checking the mechanics of zinc layer uniformity and lack of rust stains)-every six months
• Inverter (checking the electrical continuity with the equivalence of the Earthing potential, good functioning of switching devices and integrated protection)-every six months
• Strings (checking the lightning conductor, fuses and proper fastening, checking control panel operation, separation diodes and performance at string output)-once in six months
• AC Switches (checking the integrity of electrical cables, locking devices, electrical continuity, cleaning of compartments: tunnels and ventilation grids)-every six months
• Switches and protective devices for low voltage (checking the calibration and electrical characteristics of the circuit, handling and protection efficiency)-once in six months
• Switches and protective devices of medium voltage (control integrity interlocking, clamping pressure, blades for disconnection of pressure coils, switching circuits, lubrication of the Mechanism)-annually
• Uninterrupted power supply (control of battery charge, cleaning of ventilation grids)-every six months
• Transformers (Operation control and integrity of the temperature probe; cleaning the casing)-annually.
Step 2-Cleaning photovoltaic modules
Twice a year, the washing of the panels is performed with equipment specially designed for cleaning the surface of the panels. The rotor made of filiform hair brush ensures the elimination of dirt without damaging the panel.
Using osmotic water, we remove detergents, avoiding the appearance of stains and limestone. Four times a year, it is necessary to trim the grass in order to avoid shading of the panels, service provided on request by MABEC Trading.
Step 3-Thermographic analysis
Because of climate change, electrical panels are subject to thermal changes that may affect their functioning. The Thermographic analysis is designed to detect these situations, in order to prevent damage to the panel in advance. The Thermographic Camera works the following way: detect the problematic situation and point to the affected module. This technology is designed to monitor the panels and avoid compromising the system.
Step 4-Monitoring the photovoltaic plant
Monitoring will identify the blocking of the entire production, but also the “degradation” of the system that adversely affects the total production. Centralized monitoring is characterized by: constant comparison between initial estimated production, real production and estimated production with current irradiation. This ensures: Personalized reports, alarm messages via e-mail/SMS, intervention within 8 hours of notification.
Step 5 – The process of intermediary and repair
All activities, from detection to error solving by intervention are encoded, tracked and measured. In the presence of non-functionalities, MABEC Trading has qualified personnel who intervene according to the terms of the contract. The organization and availability of material stocks ensures the restoration of operating conditions.
Step 6 – Security
The O&M contract of MABEC Company has an addition to the other companies that offer this type of service, namely: System security. To avoid any situation that can affect the operation of the plant, security systems are added.
Step 7-Final Report
Upon completion of maintenance, MABEC reports to the collaborator, activities spent during the project (comparison between real production and theoretical tendency, analysis of causes, list of interruptions, time and intervention methods).
MABEC offers its customers, besides services for the 7 technical stages, and administration services of all documents for accreditation to the Romanian energy operator. Regarding relations with Transelectrica (National electricity Transmission company Transelectrica S.A.), MABEC handles all the activities necessary for the award of green certificates; The company is responsible for registering to “Register of beneficiaries of green certificates and green certificates issued”; It also transmits to the OTS (carrier and system) full documentation for the amount of energy that benefits from the GC and will eventually draft a monthly report on all information about the quantities of energy, Products and placed in the electricity network. In relation to OPCOM (Green Certificate market operator), MABEC will have the responsibility to follow all steps and accreditation actions on the Green Certificates Market (PCV), on the next day Market (dam), and will report to the client all updates From
Register of participants in the Green Certificate market (RPPCV).